Followers

Sunday, 3 March 2013

Challenge 153 at One stitch at a Time

Well the weeks seem to be flying past and it's time for another challenge at One Stitch at a Time . 
Our theme this week is Green so either the colour Green or recycle . 

Prize is $9 to spend in store .



I used the image Jungle Queen by   Priyanka at Stitchy  I think it's a  fabulous image .

Coloured with promarkers 

Green card and design papers from Stash.

Trailing Leaves cut with a crafts too die .

Flower from chris at craft class .

Gems from The Range .

I'd like to enter the following challenges. 

Great Impressions - Going Green 

Scrappy frogs challenge - Use Green 

Hiding in my craft room - Greens 

Always something creative - Spring- finally green

Digi Haven - Green 

Sandy's Crafty Creations - shades of green 





10 comments:

  1. It's beautiful. I love the leafy border. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty love the bling.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty, an how well does the backing paper go with the image - so perfectly. Hugs Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Really love the die cut you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the border.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you have completed the layout of this card... Another image that i havent seen made up before. You have done it proud !!

    Hugs
    Choccy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I love the leaves across the bottom and the beautiful image! Thanks for sharing this with my March Shades of Green Challenge!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, I like the image, the papers and the leaves, Thanks for joining in with us at Digi Haven, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. The papers are lovely and I really like that flower you added. Thanks for joining us at Scrappy Frogs this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card! The leaf border is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this month at Great Impressions Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments are very welcome . Hugs trisha x